Inside HR Talent Search is looking for an experienced Workforce Planning Manager to join our client’s HR team. As a Workforce Planning Manager, you will be partnering with management and employees across all areas of the business on a daily basis to ensure that business projects are adequately resourced, and financial targets are met. On a wider scale, you will play a role in the succession planning, diversity and culture, and talent management of the business.
- Liaise with clients and key stakeholders to ensure staffing forecasts
- Produce long-term capacity plans and coordinate with recruitment to ensure adequate staffing
- Partner with L&D on up-skill plans to ensure the required skill mix will be in the future pipeline
- Work with key stakeholders to build the business workforce strategy
- Assist with producing models for alternate operating strategies
- Prioritise the competing needs of various stakeholder communities within the constraints of available resources and limited funding
- Liaise with key stakeholders to review and report on short and long-term workforce capacities
- Work with employees to discover their plans for career progression and align them with current business needs and potential future opportunities
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have a proven background in workforce planning together with the ability to effectively lead, influence and manage a team. A passion for working with people and a genuine interest in skill building and motivation will be essential for this role. Some of the skills and experience you will have include:
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or another relevant degree
- A minimum of 3-5 years in a workforce planning or mid-level generalist HR role with proven experience in workforce data analytics and project resourcing and staffing
- Demonstrable in-depth knowledge of forecasting, planning, scheduling project management methodologies and real-time management strategies
- Demonstrated ability to devise, tailor and implement customised solutions for streamlined and consistent procedural flow
- A proven and influential leader with strong listening, communication, rapport-building and problem-solving skills necessary to resolve intricate staffing issues and potential conflict resolution
- Strong attention to detail and appropriate discretion when dealing with sensitive or confidential information
- Demonstrated ability to balance competing priorities and manage high-pressure time constraints and simultaneous deadlines
If you feel you would be the perfect candidate for this opportunity, please submit a cover letter along with your resume via the Apply Now button. If you feel you might not be the perfect fit for this role, but are interested in the opportunity, please submit your cover letter and resume anyway, as we’d love to find out more about you and another opportunity with one of our other clients might suit you!
About Inside HR Talent Search
Inside HR Talent Search is a bespoke service which meets the HR talent search & selection needs of organisations across a broad range of industries. Backed by the strength of the Inside HR brand, the depth and breadth of a comprehensive HR network as well as a dedicated resourcing team, Inside HR Talent Search connects HR professionals with HR job opportunities and offers a unique and highly effective HR talent acquisition solution.