Inside HR Talent Search is looking for an experienced Workforce Data & Insights Analyst for our client. Sitting within the HR team, you will play an integral role in analysing workforce trends within the business and developing and implementing future business workflows to improve workforce performance.
- Lead the research and analysis of current workforce management and business practices
- Support the development and implementation of Information Systems for the HR team
- Evaluate the impact of any new or changed applications to determine their effect on existing applications and workflows
- Working together with L&D to develop, implement and present training programs for HR team members to ensure appropriate and effective use of technology resources
- Monitoring and maintaining data integrity in the HR system
- Working with large data sets to extract, manipulate and analyse data to produce relevant workforce insights and recommendations
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate excellence in communication, innovation and analytical skills. Some of the skills and experience you will have include:
- Tertiary qualifications in Statistics, Human Resources or another relevant degree
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience working in a generalist HR role or in an analytical capacity within the HR function of a business
- Demonstrated experience working in a data-intensive environment with specific experience with people analytics and implementation of HR systems
- Strong understanding of the application of analytics to resolve business critical problems
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing priorities and working to tight deadlines in a complex, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to identify key issues, perform research and analysis and develop and document solutions
- An applied understanding and knowledge of HR/payroll and rostering workflow processes and systems will be an advantage
If you feel you would be the perfect candidate for this opportunity, please submit a cover letter along with your resume via the Apply Now button. If you feel you might not be the perfect fit for this role, but are interested in the opportunity, please submit your cover letter and resume anyway, as we’d love to find out more about you and another opportunity with one of our other clients might suit you!
About Inside HR Talent Search
Inside HR Talent Search is a bespoke service which meets the HR talent search & selection needs of organisations across a broad range of industries. Backed by the strength of the Inside HR brand, the depth and breadth of a comprehensive HR network as well as a dedicated resourcing team, Inside HR Talent Search connects HR professionals with HR job opportunities and offers a unique and highly effective HR talent acquisition solution.