Inside HR Talent Search is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our client’s HR team. Supporting a fast-growing business, you will play an essential part in driving, supporting and delivering talent acquisition and management solutions across the business. You will be directly involved in proactively planning, attracting, sourcing and maintaining a pipeline of exceptional candidates, building an excellent employer brand and providing a five-star candidate experience.
- Lead and champion end-to-end recruitment support for hiring managers from sourcing through to onboarding
- Develop internal and external talent pools to support the company’s recruitment and succession planning requirements
- Deliver industry leading recruitment and search procedures, candidate sourcing, candidate management, selection and screening tools
- Strongly influencing sourcing decisions to meet the strategic requirements of the business
- Leverage workforce analytics to support the needs of the company and drive continuous improvement
- Proactively market map, talent pool and pipeline business critical roles
- Develop and implement creative social recruitment strategies that elevate the company brand & the Employee Value Proposition (EVP)
The Ideal Candidate
A savvy and proactive professional, the ideal candidate will have an expert understanding of recruitment Best Practice policies and methodologies, and can take initiative to effect change in the organisation. Some of the skills and experience you will have include:
- Demonstrated in-house experience recruiting a range of high calibre candidates from junior through to senior level roles
- Demonstrated superior skills managing all stakeholders through the recruitment cycle
- Strong knowledge and understanding of all aspects of the recruitment cycle from taking a job brief through to final interviews
- Experience conducting behavioural based interviews, utilising influencing skills to support the recruitment and selection of the best candidate for the business
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; clarity, tact, professionalism and a demonstrated passion for the role
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or another relevant degree
If you feel you would be the perfect candidate for this opportunity, please submit a cover letter along with your resume via the Apply Now button. If you feel you might not be the perfect fit for this role, but are interested in the opportunity, please submit your cover letter and resume anyway, as we’d love to find out more about you and another opportunity with one of our other clients might suit you!
About Inside HR Talent Search
Inside HR Talent Search is a bespoke service which meets the HR talent search & selection needs of organisations across a broad range of industries. Backed by the strength of the Inside HR brand, the depth and breadth of a comprehensive HR network as well as a dedicated resourcing team, Inside HR Talent Search connects HR professionals with HR job opportunities and offers a unique and highly effective HR talent acquisition solution.