Inside HR Talent Search is searching for a dynamic professional to take on the role of Talent Acquisition Lead as part of our client’s HR team. Reporting directly to the HR Director as well as supporting the wider executive leadership team, you will lead a high performing team driving the delivery of creative talent solutions in a strategic way.
- Lead a high-performing centre of excellence responsible for employee value proposition, and ensuring that the business is building and attracting a diverse candidate pipeline
- Partner with HR and business leaders to create a strategic plan and talent acquisition model including aligning business priorities with the people strategy to determine a long-term growth plan for the organisation
- Develop scalable sourcing, selection and closing solutions and training and ensure operational execution by partnering with HR leaders
- Assess all elements of the recruiting, sourcing and hiring program and synthesise key findings to propose data-driven improvements and solutions
- Build a strong, credible relationship with senior leaders, hiring managers and critical stakeholders, operating as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert
- Utilise knowledge of business needs, priorities and external trends to develop competitive state-of-the-art recruiting strategies and programs that ensure an ongoing pipeline of top talent to fill positions at all levels in the organisation
- Provide leadership, training, coaching and guidance to the talent acquisition team and hiring managers on interviewing Best Practices, offer recommendations, negotiating/creating job offers, closing and administrative functions involved in full cycle recruiting
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will be an experienced recruiter and leader with a strategic and analytical mind, and a passion for finding the best talent in the world. Some of the skills and experience you will have include:
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience sourcing and recruiting talent for strategic roles across the APAC region in both an in-house and agency capacity
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or another relevant degree
- Demonstrated experience creating, leading and standardising recruitment Best Practice in a contemporary corporate setting
- Proven leader with strong communication skills; able to communicate and influence others across all levels of the organisation
If you feel you would be the perfect candidate for this opportunity, please submit a cover letter along with your resume via the Apply Now button. If you feel you might not be the perfect fit for this role, but are interested in the opportunity, please submit your cover letter and resume anyway, as we’d love to find out more about you and another opportunity with one of our other clients might suit you!
About Inside HR Talent Search
Inside HR Talent Search is a bespoke service which meets the HR talent search & selection needs of organisations across a broad range of industries. Backed by the strength of the Inside HR brand, the depth and breadth of a comprehensive HR network as well as a dedicated resourcing team, Inside HR Talent Search connects HR professionals with HR job opportunities and offers a unique and highly effective HR talent acquisition solution.