Inside HR Talent Search is looking for a People & Culture (P&C) Manager to take responsibility for the delivery of the entire HR function for our client. As P&C Manager, you will be working in a fast-paced environment providing generalist advice and coaching to managers and staff and deliver HR support in all aspects of the employee lifecycle. You will be the first point of contact for all staff enquiries, responsible for ensuring advice, processes and tools align with IR and ER obligations and best practice HR management.
- Lead and manage a small team to ensure operational delivery and support
- Provide expert generalist HR advice and support to stakeholders at all levels
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to deliver key HR projects and initiatives
- Contribute to the review and development of relevant HR policies and procedures
- Supporting leadership and management throughout the delivery of all HR processes
- Provide expert advice and support in the development and implementation of operational solutions and approaches to workforce challenges and opportunities
- Manage a range of performance and employee issues
- Contribute to organisational culture and development through coordinating professional and organisational development activities
- Promote and maintain a positive and collaborative work environment
The Ideal Candidate
A proactive team player, the ideal candidate will be a hard worker who is able to take initiative to effect change in the organisation. Some of the skills and experience you will have include:
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or another relevant degree
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a generalist HR role
- Strong knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation and their principles such as enterprise agreements, the Fair Work Act, National Employment Standards, Equal Employment Opportunity and Work Health & Safety
- Demonstrated ability to track multiple projects and targets, juggle competing priorities, and work under tight deadlines
- Demonstrated knowledge in developing and managing HR policies and procedures
If you feel you would be the perfect candidate for this opportunity, please submit a cover letter along with your resume via the Apply Now button. If you feel you might not be the perfect fit for this role, but are interested in the opportunity, please submit your cover letter and resume anyway, as we’d love to find out more about you and another opportunity with one of our other clients might suit you!
About Inside HR Talent Search
Inside HR Talent Search is a bespoke service which meets the HR talent search & selection needs of organisations across a broad range of industries. Backed by the strength of the Inside HR brand, the depth and breadth of a comprehensive HR network as well as a dedicated resourcing team, Inside HR Talent Search connects HR professionals with HR job opportunities and offers a unique and highly effective HR talent acquisition solution.