Inside HR Talent Search is looking for an established Learning & Development leader to join our client’s HR team. Partnering with all areas of the business, you will be responsible for identifying, developing and delivering high impact, fit-for-purpose learning solutions to support existing and emerging capability needs.
- Engage key stakeholders to conduct a training needs analysis and develop a strategy to address the learning and development needs
- Work closely and collaborate with business stakeholders and subject matter experts to gather and develop appropriate general and customised learning materials
- Facilitate the delivery of classroom instructor-led training, virtual training, workshops and other interventions to increase learner effectiveness
- Design relevant professional development learning curriculums aligned to the learning needs across all business units
- Drive an innovative blended learning approach that uses best practice methodology and technology
- Develop core training policies, manuals and other educational materials to support the learning and development initiatives
- Actively promote a learning environment that enhances positive employee engagement
The Ideal Candidate
A proven learning & development professional, the ideal candidate will have expert, in-depth knowledge of the learning, training and development process and Best Practice policies and methodologies. Some of the skills and experience you will have include:
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or another relevant degree
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a senior learning & development role with significant experience in designing, developing and implementing learning & development programs across both leadership and technical domains
- A demonstrated ability to align learning programs with the business and talent strategies
- Proven ability to demonstrate sound judgment and a commitment to deliver high quality, client-focused outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to track multiple projects and targets, juggle competing priorities, and work under tight deadlines
- High attention to detail with an ability to take initiative in order to drive the implementation of strategies and problem solve innovatively
If you feel you would be the perfect candidate for this opportunity, please submit a cover letter along with your resume via the Apply Now button. If you feel you might not be the perfect fit for this role, but are interested in the opportunity, please submit your cover letter and resume anyway, as we’d love to find out more about you and another opportunity with one of our other clients might suit you!
About Inside HR Talent Search
Inside HR Talent Search is a bespoke service which meets the HR talent search & selection needs of organisations across a broad range of industries. Backed by the strength of the Inside HR brand, the depth and breadth of a comprehensive HR network as well as a dedicated resourcing team, Inside HR Talent Search connects HR professionals with HR job opportunities and offers a unique and highly effective HR talent acquisition solution.