Inside HR Talent Search is looking for an experienced HR Systems & Workforce Reporting Manager to join our client’s HR team. You will be taking system-wide ownership and governance of the HRIS systems and be responsible for overseeing the management of all aspects of administration of the HRIS including implementation, upgrades, reporting and data integrity.
- Overseeing management of the HRIS systems including implementation, upgrades, reporting and data integrity
- Monitor workforce data and provide insights and intelligence through timely data analytics, reporting and workforce modeling using people data
- Support the HR function and systems and reflect Best Practice, governance and statutory compliance to meet the business requirements
- Provide leadership and guidance on strategic direction and roadmap to future technologies
- Design, develop and implement HRIS policies and procedures
- Understand the business requirements and be the key Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all People (HR) systems and tools
- Identify and monitor changing business needs and recommend improvement initiatives to existing processes, practices and systems, and highlight any risks or issues
The Ideal Candidate
As the subject matter expert for the business, the ideal candidate will have significant experience in end-user device operating systems and device life cycle management. Some of the skills and experience you will have include:
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or another relevant degree
- Demonstrated experience working with HR systems and the implementation of HR applications including reporting, monitoring of budgets and progress tracking
- Expert in-depth knowledge and understanding of HR information and reporting systems
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills and a proven ability to generate effective, viable solutions and follow them through to a successful conclusion
- A proven leader with a demonstrated ability to manage projects, adapt to change and influence others
- Exceptional relationship building and negotiation skills, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have passion for what you do
If you feel you would be the perfect candidate for this opportunity, please submit a cover letter along with your resume via the Apply Now button. If you feel you might not be the perfect fit for this role, but are interested in the opportunity, please submit your cover letter and resume anyway, as we’d love to find out more about you and another opportunity with one of our other clients might suit you!
About Inside HR Talent Search
Inside HR Talent Search is a bespoke service which meets the HR talent search & selection needs of organisations across a broad range of industries. Backed by the strength of the Inside HR brand, the depth and breadth of a comprehensive HR network as well as a dedicated resourcing team, Inside HR Talent Search connects HR professionals with HR job opportunities and offers a unique and highly effective HR talent acquisition solution.