Inside HR Talent Search is looking for a HR Business Partner to join our client’s HR team. Partnering closely with stakeholders in a dedicated business group, you will provide end to end generalist HR support and drive change, foster leadership and nurture talent.
- Supporting the business to manage and empower employees to implement the business strategy
- Caching and developing leaders to optimise performance and commitment
- Ensure compliance with and adherence to company standards and processes within the business unit
- Providing support to ensure the continuous upgrading of capabilities and commitment associated with building a high-performance culture
- Facilitate the implementation of HR processes within the business unit including talent management, performance planning, performance review, bonus and salary review and formation of individual development plans
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve team effectiveness, collaboration and information sharing to improve business performance
- Advise and assist management and employees within the business unit to respond to employee issues and concerns relating to applicable HR policies and procedures
The Ideal Candidate
A proactive team player, the ideal candidate will be a high achiever who is able to effectively influence others and effect change within the organisation. Some of the skills and experience you will have include:
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or another relevant degree
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a generalist HR role, ideally in a broad business partnering capacity
- Ability to collaborate, genuinely partner, and build strong relationships with a hands-on style
- Demonstrated ability to track multiple projects and targets, juggle competing priorities, and work under tight deadlines
- High attention to detail with an ability to take initiative in order to drive the implementation of strategies and problem solve
If you feel you would be the perfect candidate for this opportunity, please submit a cover letter along with your resume via the Apply Now button. If you feel you might not be the perfect fit for this role, but are interested in the opportunity, please submit your cover letter and resume anyway, as we’d love to find out more about you and another opportunity with one of our other clients might suit you!
About Inside HR Talent Search
Inside HR Talent Search is a bespoke service which meets the HR talent search & selection needs of organisations across a broad range of industries. Backed by the strength of the Inside HR brand, the depth and breadth of a comprehensive HR network as well as a dedicated resourcing team, Inside HR Talent Search connects HR professionals with HR job opportunities and offers a unique and highly effective HR talent acquisition solution.